North Holland will be on the bike again for the traditional spring classic the Ronde van Noord-Holland. With the three different starting places in Alkmaar, Hoorn and Oostzaan, many cyclists can start close to home. The routes over 40, 70, 110 and 160 kilometers pass through many characteristic places in North Holland. The Ronde van Noord-Holland is the start of the cycling season.
- Spring classic
- The tour of North Holland
- Platoons scattered across the polder
- Flowering bulb fields and mills
- A distance for every cyclist
- Carefree ride: excellent course and good care
- Cozy start and finish locations